[ELAINE SUN VIDEO RESPONSE INTERVIEW]
here are my favorite moments:
'In the fifth grade I wrote a chapter book in a spiral notebook . It was about a lonely girl who had a garden and she planted vegetables to make salads. It didn't get published but my parents liked it.'
'I wouldn't want to be alive before 1900 at all'
'Ideally I could believe that everything written was literature and be okay with it, but I'm more judgmental than that.'
'Everything is way cooler than we think of it in everyday life.'
'Don't be an asshole. Be nice to people'
- cuttyspot likes this
- camillafranklslater likes this
- tracydimond likes this
- keepthisbagawayfromchildren reblogged this from cuttyspot and added:
- lieking likes this
- mdmafilms likes this
- stephenmichaelmcdowell likes this
- ameeliagillis likes this
- richardchiem likes this
- fatpatsuicide likes this
- justcleverorworse likes this
- tearfaeries reblogged this from popserial
- derrickmartincampbell likes this
- willisplummer likes this
- popserial reblogged this from i-d-g-i
- popserial likes this
- shabbydollhouse likes this
- georgiatehc likes this
- sadtreegirl likes this
- deejberndt likes this
- blog-illuminatigirlgang reblogged this from i-d-g-i
- seemstween likes this
- i-d-g-i reblogged this from cuttyspot
- setinvader reblogged this from cuttyspot
- setinvader likes this
- cuttyspot posted this